Brand : Dekton
Available Thicknesses : 8mm, 12mm, 20mm, 30mm,
Available Finishes : Soft matt finish,
DEKTON STRATO IS A SOPHISTICATED BLEND OF THE RAW MATERIALS USED TO PRODUCE THE VERY LATEST IN GLASS AND PORCELAIN AS WELL AS THE HIGHEST QUALITY QUARTZ WORK SURFACES.
Dekton Strato from the Tech Collection is a grey soft matt finish which has a concrete effect.
- Ultraology - Ultra-compaction is responsible for the material's mechanical properties. This level of compaction contributes significantly to the material's low porosity, making it a low-maintenance, long-life product. Everything to do with Dekton Strato is extraordinary. In the development of Dekton Strato, we firstly sinterize the raw materials using basic components to oversee the whole process and the characteristics of the particles used in the manufacturing process. The process uses up to 16 different decorative techniques which allow three-dimensional design models and an endless array of aesthetic possibilities and endless array of aesthetic possibilities.
- Ultra Size - Thanks to Dekton Strato size and lightness (320 x 144 cm) the possibilities for new designs in kitchens, bathrooms, facades, walls or high-traffic flooring grow at an exponential rate.
- UV Resistance - Dekton Strato is highly resistant to ultra violet (UV) light and will not fade or degrade over time making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Scratch Resistance - Dekton Strato is the most scratch resistant surface on the market and while the slip of a knife won’t damage Dekton Strato, cutting boards are still recommended to protect your household utensils.
- Stain Resistance - While other surfaces are stain resistant, Dekton Strato is completely Stain Proof. Even the most stubborn stains like wine, coffee, markers and rust can easily be removed from the surface. Since Dekton Strato has extremely low porosity and contains no resins, it is chemical resistant. Drips or splashes of common household chemicals like bleach, drain cleaners or oven degreasers won’t harm Dekton Strato.
- Heat Resistance - Dekton Strato withstands high temperatures without burning, scorching or cracking. Hot Pots and Appliances like Crock Pots can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
- Rabrasion Resistance - Dekton Strato is even more resistant to abrasion than granite making it the ideal surface for commercial applications and high traffic areas such as flooring. While other surfaces show wear over time, Dekton Strato’s finish will last for the life of the product and never needs to be re-surfaced or re-finished.
Cold Resistance - Dekton Strato’s low coefficient of thermal expansion makes it Thermal Shock proof from both extreme heat and extreme cold. Its natural resistance to ice and thawing makes it perfect for use in even the coldest environments.